Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Staring the protocol
Hello, I am starting my turpentine protocol. I have been eliminating once a day, every day.  I have taken magnesium citrate as a form of a laxative and now I still only go once a day, but I wake up with diarrhea. This happened twice in a row only in the morning. After my morning elimination, I don't go again. I feel like I don't have anything in my intestines. I don't eat much. I have two relatively small meals a day, and I do 16 to 18 hour fast in between. Can I start the protocol topically? Also, can I use a carrier oil when I put a drop of turpentine to rub my feet or should I do one drop undiluted? Thank you very much.
Responder }
Ok. As you don't eat much, you can start the protocol with one or two bowel movements a day.
Please, follow the protocol to the letter!
Don't dilute it. Use it pure, so it penetrates the skin.
With oils, it stays more on the skin.
Responder }
(03-18-2019, 07:51 PM)kwag escribió: Ok. As you don't eat much, you can start the protocol with one or two bowel movements a day.

Thank you for your response. I was wondering why it is not mentioned in the protocol to take it with sugar as per Dr. Daniels protocol.
Responder }
(03-18-2019, 08:04 PM)Aleksandra escribió:
(03-18-2019, 07:51 PM)kwag escribió: Ok. As you don't eat much, you can start the protocol with one or two bowel movements a day.

Thank you for your response. I was wondering why it is not mentioned in the protocol to take it with sugar as per Dr. Daniels protocol.

This is not Dr. Daniels protocol.
After doing our own research with thousands of people, we found out that sugar was never needed.
When people have candida, they already have an excess of sugar in their body. So no extra sugar is needed.
Not to mention people with diabetis. 
This way, it's very safe to take turpentine, even for people with diabetis.
The sugar was actually used to mask out the turpentine flavor. Not to be a bait for candida, which is a myth.
There are no historical references proving that. 
We wrote about that in our book.
Responder }

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)